In South Australia, Zancott Recruitment has supplied skilled and semi-skilled labour for the following major projects over the past two years:
- The $801m Torrens to Torrens Road Project for the T2T Alliance;
- The $620m Gateway South Darlington Upgrade Project for the Fulton Hogan Laing O'Rourke Joint Venture;
- The $160m O'Bahn City Access Tunnel for McConnell Dowell.
Zancott Recruitment also supplies labour to the following major projects in Victoria:
- The $42 billion National Broadband Network (NBN) Rollout for Fulton Hogan in South Australia, Victoria and the Northern Territory;
- The $5 billion Westgate Tunnel Project for John Holland;
- The $1.5 billion North West Program Alliance Level Crossing Removal Project at Buckley Street for John Holland.
Across Australia, we have supplied both blue collar and white collar labour to major telecommunications, civil, and defence projects including the: Air7000 Phase 2B; Southern Expressway Duplication Project; Adelaide Convention Centre Upgrade; Adelaide Botanic High School; Merndah Rail Extension; Western Program Alliance; Southern Program Alliance; Western Roads Upgrade; and Victoria Square Redevelopment.