Outback Mining Services (OMS) is a complete mining maintenance provider, based out of Port Augusta serving the Upper Spencer Gulf and Far North of South Australia. Its capabilities include:
• Specialised maintenance, repair and diesel fitting services to the mining and
• Repair, servicing and maintenance of plant, equipment and vehicles. This
includes earthmoving equipment, drill rigs, underground mining equipment,
heavy transport machinery and vehicles.
• Mobile maintenance from purpose-built field service vehicles
• Air-conditioning repairs and servicing for heavy equipment and vehicles - both
mobile and from workshop
• Hydraulic repairs to heavy plant, equipment and vehicles – both mobile and
• Mine site capability to inspect, report and recommend maintenance
requirements to optimise plant and equipment performance
• Labour hire of premium tradespeople to mining and resources industry clients
OMS director and operator Jared Davies has 15 years of extensive Australian and international experience in surface and underground drill maintenance and has 20 years of industry knowledge, which allows him to select Drill Mechanics and Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanics to suit client’s needs.